The Di Blasi Special Needs R34 folding trike has a low step through frame which makes it easier to ride.
The Di Blasi R34 folding trike is particularly adaptable for older adults and those with minor physical handicaps.
The Di Blasi R34 is also a great all around E-trike - available in 3 sizes - making it suitable for both adults and children.
The Di Blasi R34 tricycle is an engineering masterpiece that is now available to riders in the USA.
Each R34 is made to order and customized to the needs of each customer - and the current extraordinary demand for the R34 has Di Blasi functioning at peak capacity. But they can only build them as fast as their high quality assurance standards allow. As a result, we strongly advise customers to place their order as soon as possible - don't let someone else move you to the back of the line. Normally, the R34 ships directly from Italy in 2 - 5 weeks - as the factory was closed until 5/1/20 due to COVID-19 currently all we can promise is that your R34 will ship as soon as possible.If you have any questions about the availability of the R34, please e-mail us.
The only difference between the R32 and the R34 - with the R34 you remove or insert the battery before folding/unfolding - it is really quick and easy to do
The entire production process, including manufacturing of the frames, occurs in Di Blasi's Italian facilities - this guarantees quality control and an extended availability of spare parts.
The folding operation is fast and consists of three simple steps.
First it is necessary to remove or install the battery pack - but this is simple and takes just a few seconds.
Unfolding takes even less effort.
DI BLASI folding tricycles offer an incredible level of convenience and useability that is impossible to obtain with any other electric trike.
To engage the motor just turn the handlebar switch to the on position and pedal.If you order the twist grip control, turn that on as well if you want to use it that way.
The motor is active only when your pedals are turning.
The output of the motor decreases when you increase the speed of the pedals.
To pedal without the aid of the motor, just turn off the switch.
The easy folding of the R34 makes storage more practicable.
The easy folding of the R34 significantly increases the trike's versatility.
The R34 is easily stowed in the trunk of a car, can be used away from home, on vacation, in the park, or wherever you wish.
If you are looking for funds to purchase a special needs product, click here for organizations that may be able to assist you.
We gladly provide personalized quotations to assist in grant applications.
+ 25km / 15 Miles per charge on flat roads, without pedaling*
+ High tensile carbon steel frame
+ Painted with polyester powders.
+ Step through only 19 cm / 7.5" from the ground
+ 20" wheels
+ Folding pedals
+ Rear Luggage rack
+ 5 speed twist grip gear changer with derailleur
+ Two V brakes on front wheel - with one functioning as a parking brake
+ Battery-powered front and rear lights
+ Manufacturer's Warranty - 2 years on frame and fork
* Rider Weight and Terrain Contingent
1) Hold both handlebar grips, raise the handlebar stem while separating grips at the same time
2) Check that the handlebar locking clip is properly locked around handlebar stem, touching on 3 sides
3) Pull up on the seat while lifting the tricycle (rear rack raises half way, wheels open half way)
4) Pull up hard on rear rack while lifting the rear of tricycle
5) Check that the seat post locking clip is in the locked position 6) Attach Charged Battery
1) Squeeze on the end of each pedal, to (and) fold the pedals
2) Line up the pedal crank arms so that one faces the front and one faces the rear of the tricycle and pedals hand straight down
3) Unlock the seat post locking clip by pushing it up
4) Apply the front brake that has the lock and lock it (squeeze brake, push locking pin into position)
5) Lift the center handle located between the crank arms with one hand while pushing down the seat with the other
6) The wheels on the rear rack should tuck underneath, push the seat down again to make sure it is all the way down
7) Unlock the front brake lock
8) Release the handlebar clip by pushing it to the side
9) Fold down the handlebars by holding the grips until they tuck down
|DI BLASI SIZE CHART|
|Motor||24V 250 Watt||24V 250 Watt||24V 250 Watt|
|Battery||Lithium (LiFePO4) 9Ah||Lithium (LiFePO4) 9Ah||Lithium (LiFePO4) 9Ah|
|Height of the seat from the ground||90cm / 35.5" adjustable down to 81cm / 31.9"||82cm / 32.3" adjustable down to 77.5cm / 30.5"||70.5cm / 27.8"|
|Height of the seat from the pedal placed in the lowest position||84cm / 33" adjustable down to 75cm / 29.6"||74cm / 29.1" adjustable down to 69cm / 27.2"||62cm / 24.4"|
|Height of the handlebar from the ground||100cm / 39.4"||100cm / 39.4"||91cm / 35.8"|
|Distance of the seat to handlebar||43cm / 16.9"||43cm / 16.9"||38cm / 14.9"|
|Chainring||42 Teeth||42 Teeth||42 Teeth|
|Tires||48cm / 20"||48cm / 20"||48cm / 20"|
|Maximum Load||100kg / 220"||100kg / 220"||100kg / 220"|
+ Folded - Length 68 x Width 28 x Height 62.5cm / 26.8" x 11" x 24.6"
+ Unfolded - Length 68 x Width x 69.5cm / 27" x 61" (Height adjustable with maximum of 82cm / 32.3")
+ Weight Without Battery 21.4kg / 47.2 Lbs
+ Weight with Battery 27.5kg / 60.6 lbs.
Ships directly from Italy - expect delivery in 3 - 5 weeks.
Occasionally DHL will erroneously request Customs Duty at time of delivery.
if you are charged customs duty, please fax receipt to 201-815-2752 and we will completely reimburse you for the customs fee.